“I know it feels like you have all these options and when you make a decision, you lose a world of possibilities. But the reality is, until you make a decision, you have nothing at all.”
— Janet Fitch
— Janet Fitch
thanks for the questions fay-eh2
1. If you were male, would you be sporting one of those super trendy hipster beards this year?
Noooooo thanks, they look so uncomfortable and scratchy
2. Money’s no object, what car do you go and buy?
Any aston that comes with a minifridge and a driver
3. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the happiest you could be and 1 being very, very unhappy - how happy are you at this moment in your life?
4. Cats or dogs?
Dogs are ok but there’s a reason i have a cat and not a dog ugm
5. Would you rather have the tail of a monkey or the wings of an eagle?
If they’re functional, definitely the wings
6. Can you do a handstand?
Not even slightly
7. What was the subject that you enjoyed the most in school?
PE on the beach
8. Do you believe in God or ‘something bigger’, even if it’s aliens looking at us running around our planet like hamsters in a cage?
I used to think there was another world inside all of us, of which we were the gods, but then I learnt about anatomy
9. You can become famous for anything of your choosing, what do you become famous for?
Winning the Olympic heptathalon and setting a WR in each event. or revolutionising electricity generation
10. I’m going to the bar, what do you want to drink?
I’ll get round to my qs when I’m less sleepy
“Amelie has no boyfriend. She’s tried once or twice, but the results were a let down. Instead, she cultivates a taste for small pleasures: dipping her hand into sacks of grain, cracking creme brulee with a teaspoon, and skipping stones at St. Martin’s canal.”
—Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Le Fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain
If he’s still in love with me. Because… I’m still in love with him. I am. I’ve been in love with him since I was 23 years old. He’s everything to me. He’s my life. I feel complete when I’m with him. I feel empty when we’re apart. He’s the father of my children and he’s my soulmate.
we all have a favorite eyebrow
Thank you very much for coming to pick me up
“It would be an awesome achievement if I can get my first cap it will be right up there topping everything I’ve done. I’ve settled in well. Everyone has been really welcoming. It can be quite daunting coming in to a environment like this, being your first camp.” [x]